Do not you just hate it when you're out on your date or you meet up with that woman, and you want to get to know her better, but you just do not know what to say?
I know I had that problem too.
And really sucked!
I mean, I had no problems getting her attracted to me, and I knew she was into me, but I just did not know how to build an emotional connection with her.
I just did not know what to say or how to act for her to feel closer to me … then eventually the conversation would just run dry and the night would just end. Uneventfully.
Has this ever happened to you?
Do not you wish you could turn back time and change something about that night?
Well I know if I could, I would make sure I would have read this before the big night.
Here's a list of 10 things you can talk about with women to build rapport and comfort with her.
1. Talk about her family – you can find out if she's close to her family, or if she's not. This way you'll know which sister or brother you should be extra nice to next time you meet them.
2. Ask her a question about her friends – for example, if she was out, and heard someone talking about her friend badly, would she stand up for her friend? This way you'll find out how loyal of a person she is.
3. Dream reader – if she was able to record her dream and write about it, what would it be tonight?
4. Deep and meaningful – If she was able to look back in her life and ask herself, when were the times she found herself grow the most, when was it and what did she gain from that experience?
5. Time travel – If she was able to travel through space and time, what period would she want to go to? Would she still do it if she could not come back?
6. Does she want to know? If she could go invisible for a few days and follow her friends and family around, would she want to hear about the bad things they would say about her? What does she think are those bad things that they might say?
7. Upbringing – did she have a happy childhood? If she could turn back time and change something about her youth, what would it be?
8. How daring is she? If she was at a beach, and then it turned out it was a nudist resort, would she join?
9. Love or family? If she was hopelessly in love, but then realized that her lover would eventually do something that would harm someone in her family severely, would she end the relationship to prevent that from happening?
10. When was the last time she did something bad like break the law? What was it that she did?
As you can see, if you are able to talk about these things throughout the night, chances are you would have gotten to know her really well.
You would also have been able to create rapport and comfort with her, assuming that you also shared your experiences with her at the same time!
You want more the if information about conversation topics or things to talk about During a date, you shouldnt lands check out my list of 20 things to talk about here: First Date Conversation Topics .