Well, I wouldn’t have to argue with you — every moment with your girlfriend is a romantic one, no doubt about that. However, there are times when silence can choke you a little bit and you find yourself hoping you have a whole new different topic to talk to her about. You need not stress about it too much — hey, she’s girlfriend! You can talk about anything and everything under the sun. Now, to make it a bit romantic and sweeter this time, here are five sweet things to talk about with your girlfriend — and get ready for a lot of cuddling and snuggling afterwards.
- How many kids do you want to have? A little serious question? Well, you can make it one but this question is a little playful and teasing — you can even go ahead and name your kids from eldest to youngest! Share a few laughs and you can get a little rowdy but by asking her how many kids she wants, it’s a step to let the both of you know that you’re both getting really serious and would be looking forward for your own kids in the future.
- What type of kiss do you like most? Want to have some hot smooching session afterwards? This is the perfect thing to talk about! After stating her favorite kind of kiss, there’s a big chance she’d demonstrate it to you (or you can ask if you think she’s too shy). Major fireworks, I assure you.
- Did you fall in love at first sight with me? Feeling a little goofy? This is a cute question to ask your girlfriend when she’s a bit moody or getting attacked by her usual tantrums — it will definitely melt her defenses. You’ll be back into being normal, cheesy lovers by the end of the day.
- Where do you want me to take you on your birthday? She may enumerate a number of places she wants you to take her on her birthday, but end up telling her you’ll just going to surprise her anyway. She’d be looking forward for it.
- Describe me in three words. I know this sounds a little corny but hey, admit it that you do want to know how she’ll describe you. Of course, she expects you to describe her back and it’s a good way to bond more intimately after that — you can talk about the things you like and don’t like about each other (but when you’re in love, you usually forget the things you don’t like about her). This is a good way to settle differences and issues and get to love each other deeper.
Do you want to make every single day a romantic and sizzling day for you and your lover? Do you want to discover how to be romantic with your girl plus, hot romance tips on how to be a great boyfriend? Discover more sweet things to talk about with your girlfriend by visiting my website now! It holds all amazing techniques on how to make your girlfriend happy and I guarantee you no more dull days ever! You’re one click away from all the excitement.